As a 501c3 tax exempt charity we take our mission to serve the needy of Washington seriously. We are always looking for volunteers and monetary support to continually move our mission forward. Are you ready to get off the couch and take action?
- Have you ever wanted to get involved in something greater than yourself but didn’t know where to start?
- Have you ever wanted to help others less fortunate than yourself but didn’t know how?
- Are you passionate about giving back in your community?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then you’ve come to the right place. Band of Brothers Northwest was formed by a group of men who share that same passion for giving back and helping others in our community.
Who does BOBNW serve?
- Single parent families.
- Children struck by cancer or serious illness with families who can’t keep up with all demands life places on them when a child is gravely ill.
- Unexpected tragedies that take the lives of children and multiple family members.
- Domestic violence programs who provide serves for battered woman.
- Homeless youth and foster children programs.
- Charity drives for other local charities, such as toys at Christmas time and food at Thanksgiving.
Join us as we work to change the world one person at a time by offering them a hand up, not just a handout.
Get involved Today!
- Volunteer now!
- No time, but want to help – donate here.
- Idea for new BOBNW project – tells us about it
- Family in need
- Organization looking to partner with BOBNW
- Know someone who could use help from BOBNW?
The journey of a 1,000 miles begins with one step. Together if we all take one step we can reach our goal faster than ever imagined. Join Band of Brothers Northwest and become one of the foot soldiers who commits to taking the journey one step at a time to help those who can’t do it for themselves.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead